Who processes your data?
For what purposes do we collect and process your data?
DELISWEET CAKES collects and processes data about you for the purposes listed below and detailed below:
Firstly, they are used for the purposes of customer relationship management and to enable us to better interact with our customers, to optimise the user experience or to respond to requests and possible complaints from our customers
These processing operations include in particular:
- The possibility of creating an account,
- The management of your consents and authorizations concerning the use of your personal data in particular for sending newsletters and commercial solicitations by electronic means,
- Allowing you to benefit from DeliSweet Cakes services, order products and services, follow your orders and their billing, subscribe to newsletters, etc.
- the collection of your comments and opinions;
- the management of communications and the follow-up of our exchanges, in particular in the context of possible disputes (in particular via the customer service accessible for example by telephone, by instant messaging such as chat. These exchanges may be recorded for the purpose of improving the service),
- the management of your requests linked to the exercise of your rights, in particular of access, rectification and opposition, which you benefit from in application of the regulations on personal data;
- the management of the risk of fraudulent use of your data or of the services to which you have access via DeliSweet Cakes; depending on the results of the controls carried out, DELISWEET CAKES may take all measures it deems useful to secure your data and our information systems used for the purposes of using DELISWEET CAKES, as well as to defend its interests. If necessary, these measures may result in the suspension of your access to DELISWEET CAKES and your online account
- to manage product recalls initiated by suppliers or to send various information or documents relating to them;
- to establish analyses or statistics to respond to investigations or requests made by public interest organisations, or administrative or judicial authorities (e.g. in the case of food risks),
- to trace and administer the evidence that DELISWEET CAKES must provide in application of its legal or regulatory obligations or for needs related to the management of litigation (e.g.: the necessary evidence concerning the exercise of your rights, evidence relating to your orders)
- the management of possible litigation, in particular linked to the recovery of sums that you may owe us, and the management of payment incidents,
- to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations applicable to the activity of DELISWEET CAKES (e.g. to respond to requests from the tax authorities)
Your data may also be used to carry out operations relating to commercial prospecting, or studies intended to improve customer knowledge and the services that DELISWEET CAKES can offer to its customers. Your data may thus be used, in compliance with any required authorisations that you may have given us:
- to send you personalized or non-personalized promotional messages or advertisements, by mail or electronically, including mobile notifications, based on your profile
For commercial prospecting operations linked to profiling and which are based on the consent of the person concerned by the processing, the latter may withdraw his/her consent at any time, it being understood that this will not call into question the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to this revocation.
Your data may be used for the performance of technical operations related to the processing of your personal data, for the purposes set out herein. This includes:
- technical operations related to the rectification of addresses;
- the attribution of a numerical identifier linked to your data, so that we can interact with you via various digital communication media (websites and mobile applications, social networks), including to send you targeted advertisements
- technical, organisational or cyber security operations related to the detection of anomalies and the securing of your data as well as our information systems from which your data is processed.
Why is your personal data processed?
Your data may be processed for one or more of the following reasons:
- because it is necessary to provide the services of DELISWEET CAKES.
- within the framework of any agreement you may have formulated, for example to enable us to communicate with you about our offers and products or those of third-party advertisers;
- in respect of the interests, freedoms and fundamental rights of the persons registered with the DELISWEET CAKES services because this is necessary to enable us or our partners to pursue our legitimate interests such as building customer loyalty, managing our relationship with our customers in an optimal manner, getting to know them better and promoting our products and services to them, or fighting fraud and ensuring our defence in the event of litigation.
What data do we collect?
The data processed within the DELISWEET CAKES framework are from :
- your registration: data appearing on the subscription form such as your name, first name, date of birth, contact details
- the use of DELISWEET CAKES services such as your purchases, whether made directly with DELISWEET CAKES or via DELISWEET CAKES: data enabling you to be identified and authenticated (connection logs, IP address), data relating to purchases, the places and times of orders and purchases, your browsing on the site, the dates and times of consultation of the site, location data;
- sites and mobile applications published by entities outside DELISWEET CAKES: information relating to browsing or advertising sent to you;
- social networks such as Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram; Indeed, data exchanges may occur between DELISWEET CAKES and social networks, when, for example, you are connected to the Facebook social network on your computer and you consult a page of the DELISWEET CAKES website. Similarly, if you click on the Instagram button on a page of the DELISWEET CAKES website, Instagram will collect this information. If you do not want such exchanges, we recommend that you log out of social networks before visiting the DELISWEET CAKES website.
- Data about you may be transmitted to us by third parties, such as your postal or e-mail address, data relating to your profile, which will be included in our databases. These third parties have collected your data fairly and obtained any required consent before any transmission to DELISWEET CAKES.
- We may have access to data from open data.
With the exception of data from open data, the other data are not accessible to the public.
The data may be collected directly from you or through the use of DELISWEET CAKES services or may come from other entities of the group or possibly from our partners or third parties
The data collected is essential to enable DELISWEET CAKES, their service providers and/or partners to provide the services offered via DELISWEET CAKES, to enable us to get to know you better and to interact with you, to offer a facilitated relationship with the DELISWEET CAKES ecosystem, or to send you, us or our partners, content adapted to your profile and your interests.
Who will have access to your data?
In order to achieve the purposes described above and within the limits necessary for the pursuit of these purposes, your data may be transmitted to all or part of the following recipients
- authorized persons in the departments concerned within DELISWEET CAKES (e.g., departments in charge of marketing, research and analysis, consumer panels, customer service, litigation, accounting and tax matters, or IT and information system security);
- payment service providers and service providers for the collection of sums that you may owe,
- dELISWEET CAKES' service providers and subcontractors (e.g. IT service providers, service providers working in the advertising sector);
- advertisers or partner brands, but in this case the latter have no direct or indirect access to your data and only data linked to your profile without it being possible to identify you directly or indirectly, may be used for these advertisers
- administrative or judicial authorities, if necessary, in order to comply with our legal obligations or to enable us to defend our rights and interests.
Limitation of the duration of the retention of your data
The data collected about you will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the above purposes, plus the period of legal prescription
Thus, primarily, your account data (registration) will be kept for the duration of your membership. It may then be kept and processed for 3 years following the last contact from you, to enable us to send you commercial solicitations
Your data may be retained for longer periods in accordance with specific legal obligations or applicable legal limitation periods. For example, data may be kept for :
- 6 years for tax documents;
- 10 years for accounting documents;
- for the entire duration of the litigation and until all avenues of appeal have been exhausted.
Finally, in the event that data subjects exercise their rights, data relating to identity documents may be kept for the applicable legal limitation periods, i.e. for a maximum period of 3 years.
What are your rights?